Wednesday 11 June 2014

Getting Closer

Less than a few weeks away and beginning to get a little jittery about our upcoming trip to Italy. Jittery in a good way, mind you :)  Things started to get a little too real the other day when we received our Eurail Travel Passes. We are at the list stage.  Anyone who's been anywhere away from home knows what I'm talking about. It's the giant to do checklist that fills the traveller with a modicum of confidence that all is progressing as it should, that they won't be running around like a demented fool at the last hour, or having to retrace their steps to locate an important document or important item they just can't do without.

So this will be my last post before we leave.  One disappointment was that the Blogger App isn't as intuitive as I had hoped on the iPad.  I had to migrate to my laptop to manipulate the photo.  My daughter would say, "first world problems, Mom" and she'd be right.  All is well. Charles and I are feeling very lucky and happy to be sharing this marvellous opportunity to see Italy together.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to comment. Would love to start some dialogue, although probably not that much to say at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Safe travels. xxx

    ReplyDelete